Friday 6 January 2012

Relax and read a Book! :O

Hi :)
today i stayed at home. you know a relaxing day. I made sushi XD I failed, it was like eating a seaweed, salmon and avocado fried rice except it was cold and it wasn't fried :( great dinner-.-, any way lunch was cool cause mum brought home a chicken and we put it in a sandwich. did you know that a guy with the last name sandwich invented the sandwich so that when he was playing card when he was eating his meat his hands wouldn't get greasy so he put the meat between two slices of bread... T.V what you learn from children's programs. so latley i have been reading this creepy book. I think it not intended to be creepy but it creeps the crap out of me. it's called Stolen and it's by Lucy Christopher. give you a brief description. Ok its about this guy that kidnaps this girl and he is all like i didn't pick you, you picked me and is all like i didn't steel you i saved you all that sort of stuff (crazy) and he takes her in a uncharted part of Australia, and he fences her in and all this stuff. just crazy. i haven't finshed reading it yet but its creeping me out! if you want to be creeped or your just creepy go to the local library you'll probably find it there. Anyway that ends my blog for today so yeah. Signing off (the excitement still hasn't warn off XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment